Sunday, December 9, 2012

Expert #1 SFW Twin Flames

Every week this month I'll share excerpts for one of my books.

This week from Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons #1).

Purchase Link: Click Here

Silver Blog Hop Followers, your list will always be at the bottom if you are looking for snowflakes!  :)

© 2012, Lexi Ander


My elbow was grabbed and Ushna whispered harshly into my ear, "It's time to go home."
This was new. I raised my hand to wave bye to Randy and the guys as Ushna jerked me out the door. The drive home was tense and quiet but I was willing to wait and see where this would go. The closer we got to the house with nothing said, well, let me just say I was cussing up a storm in my head.
As I got out of the truck, Ushna grabbed me by the arm. "What in the hell do you think you're doing?"
He was angry, angrier than I ever remembered seeing him. His lips were pressed into a thin line, his emerald eyes sparked with fire, and the tension was coming off his body in waves. Only a fool would miss the signs.
"What do you think I'm doing, Ushna?"
"The hell if I know anymore, Tristan. You're walking around here practically naked, shaking your ass at anyone who will look. Getting groped all over the dance floor by those women―was there a woman who didn't put her number in your pocket? I've never known you to act like a slut before." Ushna said the last with so much disgust it stung.
And I thought I didn't have any pride.
I stepped closer to him and looked up into the green eyes that I loved. "I wasn't shaking my ass just for anyone, Ushna. I was shaking it for you, you fool."
With both hands, I grabbed his hair, pulled his face down, and kissed him like I'd wanted to kiss him all this past week. I kissed him like it was the only kiss I'd ever get from him, because I knew now, he didn't want me, not like I wanted him, so this was the only kiss I was going to get. I made it good. I savored his lips, tasted him, and tried to memorize him.
When I pulled away, I glanced at into his round, shocked eyes. I gave him my best crooked smile and a friendly pat on the shoulder. I tried to convey without words that I was sorry and everything would be all right. I don't think I could've spoken at that moment so I turned around and sprinted up the steps into the house.
I didn't go to my bedroom and I didn't want to be in the house so I went straight out the back door, shedding my clothes as I went. I had barely stepped outside when I submitted to the wolf.


You can find me on:
Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Blog: Click Here
Email: lexi.ander.author@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment