Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Excerpt #2 NSFW Dreams of the Forgotten

Every week this month I'll share excerpts for one of my books.  This week, because it is a holiday week will only have 2 excerpts from Dreams of the Forgotten (Sumeria's Sons #3).

Silver Blog Hop Followers, your list will always be at the bottom if you are looking for snowflakes!  :)

Prologue continued...

© 2012, Lexi Ander

“Look, Angelo, Seth thinks to run from us,” said Nikita, his voice deep and husky.  As his eyes held mine as he prowled seductively towards me growling low.  Why did he call me Seth?  I should’ve been terrified.  I should’ve been running.  Angelo had been touching me moments ago and he wasn’t my Flame, he wasn’t bonded to me but to Nikita.  The growl from Nikita didn’t scare me though.  I was hard and aching, and Gods help me, I wanted him to touch me.
Angelo reached out and grabbed my ankle with a hot hand before I could get too far and my whole body shivered with his touch.  Nikita and Angelo crawled towards me with heated looks of passion and desire.  They stroked and petted as they crawled up my body, my calves, and my thighs.  Nikita licked from my thigh to my navel and I clamped my lips shut to keep from moaning aloud.  This wasn’t right.  Bonded Flames didn’t take on a third.  Did they?  I was having problems thinking when Angelo licked and nibbled my nipple.  Nikita slid a hand in my hair and clasped tightly, directing my gaze to him.  I didn’t know if I should push them away, run, or sink into the ground.  I was confused and not sure what was going on.  Why were they treating me this way?
“You cannot run from us Seth.  We’ve already talked about this.”  Nikita’s blue eyes held mine steadfast.  The desire was there, but there was more emotion, a softness to his brilliant blue eyes as he gazed at me.  “We want you, both of us.  We want you to be with us.  You know this.  Do you not love us, Seth?”  Nikita’s eyes clouded with worry.  “Do you not want us?”
I opened my mouth to apologize, tell Nikita I was sorry, but my lips didn’t say those words.  “You know I love you and Angelo with everything I am.  I just worry…the Gods, they didn’t mean for this.  Twin Flames are a sacred gift from Shamash.  What if I ruin what is between you and Angelo?  The Priests say there can only be two.”
“When was the last time the priests have actually spoken to the Gods?  What if the Gods aren’t all knowing, omnipotent, and there is more than Twin Flames?  I know you can feel it.  You need to claim us.  I can feel it in your wolf struggle against you.  He knows what must be done, but you don’t trust him because some priest says it is not the will of the Gods.  The Gods only have as much power over you as you give them, Seth.  Can they perceive what I or Angelo feels for you?  I say no, they cannot!  They stay in their paradise and forget we’re here.  They don’t form families so how can they know what a family is supposed to be, how love is supposed to be?  Our love isn’t empty, or fleeting, like what was offered in the desecrated temples of Inanna.  Her followers only know the love of the flesh of the body.  Angelo and I, we love all of you.  Your Flame belongs with us; you only have to believe in it.  Have faith in us.  Claim us Seth, and bind us together.  You know it is the right thing to do.”
“Nikita.”  His name came out of my mouth with longing.  His eyes blazed as they looked at me, his hand tightening in my hair.  Angelo sucked on my collar bone and before I knew it they bore me to the ground, their bodies covering mine.  Nikita took my lips as if he was going to conquer me.  My mind was screaming at me about the sanctity of the Flame’s bond, but my body was burning up from their touch, and I didn’t know what to do.  Nikita released my lips only for Angelo to take over as someone took my shaft in his hand and squeezed.  My hips bucked, moans escaped me no matter how I tried to hold them back.
“Tell us, Seth.  Tell us what we want to hear,” Angelo whispered in my ear.
I shook my head.  No.  Oh, Gods, no, I couldn’t say it. 
“Tell us.  Say it.”  Nikita nipped my ear lobe.
Overwhelmed with sensation, the smell of the two of them, so familiar, so much like home, called to me.  The beast within me pushed forward to answer their call, to do what I was so afraid to do.
“You know what I want to hear,” Angelo said in my ear, his emerald green eyes so like Ushna’s  giving me a look I couldn’t resist. 
Suddenly I wanted to give up, to give them whatever it was they desired.  I longed to lose myself in them, remembering the sorrow of before, and I had no desire to go back to that.  I needed them, wanted them, and yearned to bond with them.  Today.  Tomorrow.  Always.  I never wanted to be without them.  With them, I was home.  They had always been there with me.  I understood then.  The incarnations, all the lives, the experiences, these two were there, always with me, always watching, always wanting, always inviting, and needing me as much as I needed them.  But something always came in, and tore us apart, and we were running out of time.
It was always me.  I held back afraid, scared, and believed they weren’t meant for me.  All I had ever needed to do was reach out, take them, and bind them to me.  Then something would happen, something would change.  I felt a new urgency.  The scenery wasn’t as sharp and I could feel the time slipping away from me, from us, and I had to stop it.  I had to claim them, to bond with them. 
To save them.


You can find me on:
Facebook: Click Here
Twitter: Click Here
Blog: Click Here
Email: lexi.ander.author@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Lexi, what a fantastic excerpt! Those three sound so yummy together!
    ~Rush~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rush! I can't wait until this comes out and people see it as a whole! Have a great weekend!!

      Delete