Saturday, December 29, 2012

What's going on this week?

I have two releases coming up this week.  One is a free read, New Beginnings, in the Silver Shorts on January 2nd and then Ruby Red will be released on the 5th. So starting on Monday, I will talk about Free Running and why I used it in the ION Series.

BUT today I wanted to share my favorite reads for 2013 since it is the end of the year.

This year has been and eventful year for me. As an avid reader, I read hundreds of books a year. This year I will top out around 370 books which is down from last years 531. I'm very much a mood reader and lean towards favoring fantasy/paranormal/sci-fi, however; I do read most everything.  I'm also a re-reader so some of these I have read twice, and one or two has suffered through a third read through.








       
  


     




















No comments:

Post a Comment