Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Striker Re-Release! #valespianpact #striker #alphatrine

Another book is going up!

Worked on getting Striker out yesterday. I spent the weekend giving it "one more" look through since it has been re-edited. Over the next 72 hours you will see Striker appear on the different vendor websites. So far, it is on Smashwords, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon. There are more sites to come as the days pass so the Books2Read link will automatically update.

I have had a lot of questions about the re-edits. Besides the grammar issues and the "that word does not mean what you think it means", I fixed inconsistencies and a plot hole. I made sure the terms used matched the re-edits I did for Alpha Trine last year. I also nixed some of the generalizations and expanded the look at characters/species/ideas. I fixed things that had been bothering me for years. There were conversations that did not have tags and I added thoughts and emotions to deepen those moments. All in all, 5k was added to Striker. But there are no new scenes, just strengthening of the story throughout.

Buy Links: Books2Read / Smashwords / Amazon /

Blurb:

The peaceful respite for which Zeus and his intended, Dargon and Alpha, had been hoping is shattered when Zeus is unexpectedly drawn to the Waters of Poseidon and told that the safety they've been promised is a trap. But the Fal'Amoric aren't the only important cargo on the Oethra 7, and countless others are depending on the success of their mission. If Zeus hopes to break the silent siege on Valespia and protect those most precious to him, he will need not just powerful allies but the fortitude to survive overwhelming odds.

**Striker is a 93k sci-fi romance that has mature themes and content as well as a polyamorous relationship. This 2nd edition has been re-edited and 5k words added to add clarity.

Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Any idea when Valespian Pack 3 will be out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Constant will be out later this year. I will be finishing up the manuscript this month and then it's off to the editor. I thought I could have it out in November but it will most likely be December.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loved Constant and I am looking forward to the next one. I noticed when buying that you rereleased the first two and I was wonder if we already own the kindle version if we would get the revised release of each one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in response! It's been crazy this week. You should have received the updates when the publisher was still open if you bought through some place like their website or Amazon. They would have posted the updated books through the sellers when I handed them over. When they closed in July of last year, I put back up those same files with the note they had been re-edited, since the publisher didn't note that originally and I had to rely on word of mouth about it. If you find that your copies didn't update. Let me know and we'll talk further in a more private setting. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the reply. While the books are in my library, amazon says I haven't bought the books yet. Since this is my favorite series I've decided to buy the new versions. Hope this finds you in good health.
      Best Wishes

      Delete