Thursday, August 1, 2019

August 1st Changes

Just a reminder that today is August 1st and Less Than Three Press has closed their doors. All my books though them have been taken off 3rd party websites and I will be getting them back up as quick as I can. 

The books affected are:

The Sumeria's Sons series: Twin Flames, Songs of the Earth, Dreams of the Forgotten, Surrounded by Crimson, Dragon's Eye, and Releasing Chaos as well as the interludes, A Child's Wish, Starting Fires, and A New Beginning

The Valespian Pact Series: Alpha Trine and Striker

The I.O.N. series: Ruby Red Booty Shorts and a Louisville Slugger, Werewolf's Tale and a Druid's Sword

The Aurora Conspiracy
Death Mask

*The audiobooks are not affected.


Thank you for your patience.

4 comments:

  1. I was worried when I read that Less Than Three press is closing. Almost all your books were with them, and I have been waiting years for the Valespian Pack 3 book. I hope you'll find a new house soon or self-publish, whichever will work for you. It is painful when another small publisher folds, because it limits reader's choices of quality materials. I pass almost all Amazon has to offer, there is no quality control there and most of what KU has is not even worth trying.
    You are my favorite SciFi author, actually I have not found a book from you I did not like, so I hope this misfortune with LT3 will not put too many obstacles your way and we, readers, will still be able to enjoy your works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. I've been smiling since reading your message. And thank you for being patient with the Valespian Pact. I will be self-publishing and hopefully I will be able to get everything back out this month. As for the 3rd Valespian Pact book, I'm shooting for a November release date, give or take some wiggle room. I haven't made a formal announcement yet so your are one of the first to know. :D Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. I'm so thrilled about Valespian Pact 3 coming out this year! Thank you for sharing this information. I knew that it was close to release, been checking your website regularly but was not sure when. Will I push my luck asking about next I.O.N.? I loved both books, recommended them to all my friends. Or next Darksoul? I'm torn which series I want sooner after Valespian Pact.
    You've made my weekend :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! The next I.O.N. will be a standalone in the I.O.N. world, Assassin's Retirement. It is about 20k away from being finished and I'm hoping to complete it in the fall. The next Darksoul is Akira. I have not started that yet. I'm not a plotter but I do know what Akira's and Ronan's story will be. I have about 15k finished on a standalone in the Sumeria's Sons world. And I have 100k word done on Bespoken, the fourth Valespian Pact, which is about the middle of the story. These are the stories that I will be working on once I get Constant out to the editor. :D

      Delete