Sunday, August 11, 2019

Alpha Trine Re-release! #alphatrine #valespianpact

I'm working to get my titles back out on the market. First up is Alpha Trine. So far, you can find it at Smashwords, Kobo, and Amazon. Other places will have Alpha Trine on their sites in about 72 hours, and the links for those can all be accessed through the Books2Read universal link.

I had to create a short blurb for Smashwords... which I found I was quite terrible at coming up with a catchphrase. I wrote a ton of possibilities and filled up a sheet of paper. What I ended up with was... well, if I think of something better, yeah, I'm changing it. LOL! Now I have to come up with a catchphrase for all my books. 

Buy Links: Smashwords / Books2Read / Amazon

Blurb: Has kidnapping Zeus ruined Dargon and Alpha's chance at love?

The sole survivor on a science vessel adrift in deep space, Zeus was adopted by the Emperor and Empress of the Mar'Sani, though he is both human and blind, and seen by most as unfit to join the royal family. Though they were able to repair his vision, Zeus does not trust his eyes, and the nobles of his parents' court refuse to ever trust a frail and treacherous human.

Dargon Kal-Turak, along with his symbiote and lover, Alpha, command one of the most dangerous ships in the stars. After narrowly escaping a trap, they dock in a space port to make repairs but find that the Psionics hunting them are closing in fast. In desperation they kidnap the port's master mechanic, unaware that the man they've brought on board is more than he seems and will bring far more upheaval to their ship, their lives, and the stars than any of them could have imagined.

**Alpha Trine is a 52k sci-fi romance. It was re-edited July 2018 and some concepts were expanded upon. Neither the plot nor characters were changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment