Wednesday, March 11, 2020

9 Days and Counting... #ValespiaPact #constantvp3


I usually forget to do a release day count down, but this morning I was writing my to-do list and realized that it was 9 days to Constant's release. 

Nine days...

I might be stressing out a little bit. Other than The Aurora's Conspiracy's brief solo release last year, I haven't have a book out since Caledonia Destiny. Not that I haven't been writing. Constant is 250,000 words and took me two years to write. I have several other partial manuscripts in works, but Constant was greedy and eventually stole my attention away from other stories. :) Life got crazy, as life does sometimes. I struggled with depression which delayed things. But now that Constant is complete (and going through a final read-through) it seems surreal that it will finally get pushed off my plate so that I can concentrate on other projects. 

I know there are a lot of people who have waited for more of the Valespian Pact series and I'm proud to present this unexpected story as the next book in the series. What happens here is important and will have a direct impact on futures events, y'all just won't know exactly what until we get there. (trying not to cackle evilly... and fails miserably)


Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment