Friday, October 19, 2018

Coming Soon to Audiobook #twinflames #SumerisSons


I'm really excited to announce that Twin Flames will be coming out on audio at the end of the month, the beginning of November!

I can't say how thrilled I am about this. For the last couple of years, I have been asked if Sumeria's Sons would go to audiobook. It was a nice idea, but didn't seem possible. This year I took the plunge and put it up on ACX for auditions. I loved all of the auditions but one kept called to me. I'm so glad that I reached out to Matt Haynes. He took pity on my newbie-I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing self and helped me along. And the way he brought Tristan and the whole cast of  alive... I love it. He did a spectacular job and I can't wait until y'all can hear it!!


And, not to keep y'all in suspense, but I signed a contract with Matt for Songs of the Earth this past weekend. It will be coming out the end of November! *happy wiggles* The next couple of months are going to be BUSY. :-D

Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons, 1)

Genre: Gay / Urban Fantasy / Paranormal 

Blurb: A Lycan descendant of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, Tristan is not as extraordinary as his ancestors. He is an average warrior, unremarkable throughout. But this fact does not trouble him because he has found his Twin Flame, the one person destined to be his, who will love him unconditionally, life after life.

Then his Flame betrays him, leaving him shattered and dying. Brokenhearted, Tristan dissolves the sacred bond and leaves. His best friend, Ushna, accompanies him, vowing to guard and protect him, and Tristan slowly comes to realize that love does not require a sacred bond.


But if he hopes to keep the love he chooses, they will first have to survive ancient secrets, lies, mythical creatures, and the return of absent gods…



Songs of the Earth (Sumeria's Sons, 2)


Genre: Gay / Urban Fantasy / Paranormal 

Blurb:​ Thrust into the role of Prince of the Lycans, Tristan strives to find his footing in a life suddenly rife with secrets and lies--and danger. Betrayed by a Goddess meant to safeguard him, desperate to protect his consort and their growing tribe, he can only prepare for the worst and struggle to hope.

And then the worst comes to kill them...




Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment