Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nominations for 2013 Member's Choice

If you are a member of GoodReads M/M Romance Group all the nominations have been taken and starting today the voting starts. Results will be revealed in January 2014 and will include 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. You don't have to be a member of the group to vote--> Go To Vote

It's not about winning because I doubt that I will win any of the categories I've been nominated in. It's about being noticed. That something I wrote touch someone and when asked "which one did you like?" the book, the title, or the characters were what they thought of.

It humbling and touching and so very hard for me to find the words to express a simple thank you when I want it to mean so much more.

I was nominated for seven (7) categories.

Best Title: Ruby Red Booty Shorts & A Louisville Slugger

Best Alternate Universe: Alpha Trine

Best Established Couples: Dreams of the Forgotten - Tristan and Ushna

Best Paranormal: Dreams of the Forgotten

Best Polyamorous: Playing For Keeps

Best Story That Should/Must Have A Sequel: Playing For Keeps

Best All Time M/M Author

Thank You. Seriously. I don't know how a thank you can be enough.

Now even if you're not a member of the group, you can vote for your favorite books! There are so many excellent books to choose from! VOTE HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment