Monday, December 23, 2013

Upcoming Events This Week

The craziness of the holiday season makes the days pass quickly and I thought I would hurry and put together a list of what will happen the next couple of weeks. The last few days have been filled with cooking and family so I've been away from the computer. But all is good. Even with the trials that tested me this year, I know I have been blessed. My heart and thoughts are with friends and family who are experiencing difficulties at this time of year. You are always on my mind. {{hugs}}

I hadn't realized I was so behind on updating the little things on the blog such as book covers and writing meters. I also put up the nomination badges which are really cool but I should put them on another page. I'll figure that out later.

I've been working on Fate and Destinies, our Celtic pagan and our Scottish Highland noble, and it is coming along nicely. I had estimated the total word count to be 75k and had to bump that up to 100k. O.O I hope that is enough. I guess we'll see in the next couple of weeks.



This week, Tuesday thru Thursday, Christmas Eve to the day after Christmas on my side of the globe, I am hosting Iyana Jenna. You can win a copy of her story and an Amazon gift card. So watch for Jenna's posting to go up.

Last year I participated in three December blog hops and this year snuck up on me. I didn't make any plans early enough. So just because, if you comment on 12/27/2013 thru the end of the day on 12/30/2013 I'll do a drawing for 2 - $10 ARe (All Romance) ebucks.

If you noticed I do have a banner for the New Year's Kisses Party. I picked a kiss from one of my books and it will be up on one of three websites from December 31st to January 2nd. It will be on one of these blogs:

Kay Berrisford (http://kayberrisford.com/new-years-kisses-party-2014/),
Tara Lain (http://taralain.com/2013/12/new-years-kisses-coming-soon/), or
Angel Payne (http://angelpaynewrites.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=50fd3f9b3166d786).

Once I know where I'll be I will put up a post that will redirect. Lots of prizes to be won. Don't miss out!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment