Friday, September 16, 2022

What's on the Reading Radar? #WishList #TBR #reading

I've missed posting the radar the last couple of weekends. Simply lost track of time and honestly didn't do much reading or sampling. This is my birthday week and I didn't plan anything at all. Yep, it crept on me too. :) 

Title: Logan
Series: Chosen Champions
Author: Macy Blake
Length: 328 pages

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / Gay

Notes: This was a fun story and I really liked the mix of people involved in Logan's and Bailey's lives. 

Blurb: Logan Moore is a leader without a pack...

And after the rejection he faced from his last pack, he’s not sure he wants one. But when a mysterious benefactor he nicknames The Oracle offers Logan the chance to use his military expertise to lead a group of misfit shifters to protect the creatures of the magical realm, Logan’s wolf won’t allow him to say no.

Bailey Cairn is a man without a protector...

And for the entirety of his very human life, he hasn’t needed one. But when his friend is attacked at a bar, sweet, caretaker Bailey is drawn into a world he hadn’t known existed. A world full of secrets, and magic. A world full of danger… and gorgeous, protective Logan.

But if Bailey and Logan want to break the chains of the past, they'll have to learn to trust each other and themselves, and start to believe in things that are bigger than they are...

That magic exists.

That packs are about more than blood ties.

That sometimes true love is a matter of fate.

And that heroes aren’t made…they’re Chosen.

Series: Pillars of Magic: Dark Awakening, 2
Author: Lissa Kasey
Length: 405 pages

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / UF / Gay

Notes: Just released! yay!

Blurb: Everyone underestimates the wind until it tears their world apart.

Con’s job is recovering rare books and artifacts, and learning all their secrets before handing them over to be archived. He never expected to find a little girl with an affinity to speak to the dead, and with her a strange symbol for a cult long since thought extinct.

Luca is on the verge of a change he’s feared for a long time, and he worries his lovers won’t want him anymore once his darker side is set free. With Con newly returned with a little girl in need of protection, and Sam trying to help the most powerful witch in the world solve a slew of murders, Luca feels powerless to stop the rising change.

But someone is in control of a demon and trying to capture the power of all the Pillars of Magic. Can the trio uncover the end goal before dark magic tears them all to pieces?

Series: Daemons of San Delain
Author: M.A. Church
Length: 

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / Gay

Notes: This blurb makes me think the monster gets himself a cinnamon roll. IDK. I haven't read it yet. We'll see.

Blurb: The monster: They say I am powerful. They say I am the darkness. They say I instill fear in the minds and hearts of many.

They’re right.

I am powerful. I am the darkness. I should be feared. Then I heard his cries and everything changed. Power can be tempered. There’s safety in the darkness. And the monster isn’t always the one under the bed.

Now only the heart and mind of one human interests me. He is mine. I wait, watching over him until the time is right to claim what belongs to me.

Austin: Do you believe there are monsters under the bed? I do. I don’t just believe; I know for a fact they exist. I’ve met one. Sort of. Okay, I haven’t actually seen the monster, I’ve only spoken to it.

Kind of hard to see much of anything when you’re hiding under the covers while waiting on your father to beat your ass. The monster saved me. Literally. He says I’m his, and he’s waiting for the right time to claim me.

Someone tell him to hurry the hell up.

Series: Exiled Pack, 1
Author: Fel Fern
Length: 268 pages

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / Shifters / Mpreg / Gay

Notes: It seems I'm on a paranormal kick and I really like rabbit shifters. This one is a rabbit paired with a wolf. It's a little angsty with your exiles' backgrounds and the rabbit  getting away from an abusive relationship. It's set in the same world as the last Fern book I read about the motorcycle club of bear shifters. I'm going to look around her series to see if I can find the one the neutral town that was mentioned in the last book. That was dragon territory and I want to read it too.

Blurb: An Omega who’s trying to get his life back together. An exiled Alpha who just wants to be left alone. Fate brings two broken souls together to make them whole.

Caden Hill’s life is in tatters. Thanks to his ex-boyfriend, he lost his high-paying job, and he’s now living in his car. When his warlock best friend invites him to a sanctuary for lost paranormals, it’s a new start for Caden. He’s sworn off romance… until a gorgeous Alpha saves him from a fate worse than death. Lee’s sexy, protective and thoughtful, but he’s broken, just like Caden is. Caden’s taste in men is awful, but maybe he can make an exception for Lee.

Branded as a murderer by his old pack for killing his father, all Lee Marshall wants to do is forget his past. He runs an animal shelter with three other misfit Alphas like him. Lee thinks he’s finally found peace, but something is missing in his life. The answer lies in Caden. Caden is his bright ray of sunshine, but Lee doesn’t believe a killer like him deserves a shot at happiness. When a former pack mate begs Lee for help, Lee finds himself at a crossroads. Will he choose redemption or his fated mate?

Moon River Rogue is a mpreg shifter romance that features a reluctant Alpha with a dark past, a broken Omega keen on pursuing him and plenty of adorable rescue animals. It is the first book in the Exiled Pack series. There are no cliff-hangers or cheating, and a HEA is guaranteed.

Thank you for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment