Friday, July 3, 2020

What's on the Reading Radar? #TBR #WishList

What's going on? This is the part where I pretend that I'm not running around like my head is cut off. I have a plan but I'm also stressing a little bit. I'll be so glad when the move is over.

Series: (How Not To 2)
Author: Stephanie Burke
Length: 116 pages

Genre: Romance / Fantasy / Gay / 

Notes:

Blurb: Deception and betrayal have driven Ario from the only home he's ever known, but he's determined to never look back, and never use magic again -- until he gets hit with pixies, fate, and an irresistible red-headed Fae.

Cailte was one of the Finnian army, Finn mac Cool's right hand. Waking from his centuries-long sleep, the large warrior finds himself at the mercies of a different time -- and a man unlike any other.

If they're to survive, they must forge a bond strong enough to defy the gods. And Ario may discover dating a Fae isn't so bad, after all.

Series: 
Author: Iris Sword
Length: 

Genre: Romance / Fantasy / Fairy Tale / Rapunzel Retelling / Gay / 

Notes:

Blurb: Spirited away as an infant, Russell has been confined to the Tower Grimm his entire life longing for the day his savior arrives. However, as the years tick by, Russell realizes no dashing prince charming is coming to save him—he'll have to save himself. After snipping pieces of his golden beard off in secret, and collecting trinkets meant to aid in his escape from his captor, on the eve of his twentieth birthday, Rusell is sure he'll be free. But then Prince Zaaiel Gothorn comes crawling up his golden hairs, the wicked wizard imprisoning him finds out, and all hell breaks out.

Imprisoned by the Wizard: An M/M Retelling of Rapunzel is a gay fantasy fairy tale romance novella.

Series: 
Author: Kensie King
Length: 102 pages

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / Love Triangle / Magic / Gay / 

Notes: cliffhanger warning

Blurb: I thought witches were just a myth until I found out I was one…

Lincoln Powers has always been a little different. For one, he can set fires with his hands. Now he’s seeking answers about his new powers, and when he gets an anonymous message to come to the small town of Knob Creek, he thinks those answers are within his grasp. Until he meets two dangerous paranormals who hold the key to his past. Until he discovers an old spell that ties them all together and keeps him trapped in the boundaries of town until it’s broken.

Before he knows it, he’s falling for both men but one of them isn’t telling the truth. Gage is a drop-dead gorgeous vampire who’s dangerous and determined to get Link to break the spell. Shapeshifter Dylan will do anything he can to protect Link from Gage—and to stop that spell from ever being broken. Link is torn. Does he keep the spell intact and save his new friends and the town or end the spell and get all the answers he’s been seeking?

World of Shadows is Kensie’s exciting new gay paranormal romance series. It’s got sexy alpha males and a love triangle, paranormal beings and curses, and cliffhangers that will make you want to read on. Each book is a continuing story that leads into the next exciting and steamy installment.

Series: Clutch Mistress, 1
Author: Janelle Peel
Length: 256 pages

Genre: Romance / Urban Fantasy / Paranormal / Vampires / 

Notes:

Blurb: My name is Sora. I was born into this world to a highly respected Mage family. All was well as a child; most children receive their magic at puberty… I was not that fortunate. Shunned by my family, I was cast out on my twenty-first birthday—a failure and disappointment to those who were supposed to love me.

Left on my own in Seattle with no friends or money, I made my way through low-paying jobs down the coast to Southern California. Fate finally smiled upon me in San Diego, where I scored a serving position at a diner.

One night after my shift, I decided to walk to a dive bar near my home to drown my sorrows. That was where I met him: the Master Vampire of the SoCal Clutch. It was either the biggest mistake of my life… or the best decision in the world.

Buy Sora’s adventure now to read about a true heroine who comes into her own despite the odds being stacked against her.

This series changes POV's.

Series: (Phoenix ShiftARS Book 1)
Author: Charlotte Brice
Length: 174 pages

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / Poly / Gay / 

Notes: I have been waffling over trying out this trilogy. 

Blurb: My name is Harlow, and I've just been attached to a ShiftARS unit on an army base far from where I was settled. I'm 23 and recently out of training, so although I rank higher than the three guys in my team, they treat me like the newby. The three guys are gay and also lovers so the team dynamics are off. Luckily these guys look at me like a conquest and welcome me in. They are huge guys, solid muscle and tower 6 inches above me. Despite coming top of my class in fitness, martial arts and target shooting, to them my 5ft10 frame makes me seem like a delicate flower. They think I'm straight, I won't tell them I've been tempted before. Just like I won't tell them my shift beast.

But all my secrets might come out anyway as these guys peel away my layers until they break my core.

This is an M/MMM harem novel suitable for over 18's due to the sexual content

Series: (Knights of Ouroboros Book 1)
Author: Iris Sword
Length: 

Genre: Romance / Paranormal / Dargons / Shifters / Poly / Omegaverse / Gay / mpreg /

Notes: When I save this I didn't realize it wasn't going to be released until DECEMBER... LOL

Blurb: One Ballad
Two Worlds
Three Dragon-Shifter Knights

The Ballad of the Dragonborn speaks of a Great Sea Serpent who formed the world of Ouroboros when they released a single frozen egg that melted, creating the vast Barha Ocean, the shell left behind forming the snowy supercontinent of Pangeo. Arnav Wedo is a village boy blessed with great beauty and cursed with no skills, who doesn't care to learn about the legends passed down by his elders.

He has no interest in carrying on his clan’s legacy as Keepers of Shell. But, on the eve of his coming of age ceremony, he receives the devastating news that he is a Guardian meant to wed the incarnation of the Great Serpent. Arnav refuses to accept his fate because the tributes that cross into the Realm of God never return alive. He makes plans to elope with his childhood sweetheart, but a terrible storm ushers in chaos.

Trapped on the open water as he attempts to flee, a portal opens up, and three scaled giants emerge from the sea. Levi, Ryū, and Damba claim to be the Sacred Knights of Ouroboros and command Arnav to bear a new Egg of Eternity to restore the world. Arnav won't go with them without a fight, even if every fiber of his being knows the three men are his fated mates.

Claws of Frost (Knights of Ouroboros, #1) is a gay omegaverse mpreg reverse harem paranormal shifter high fantasy romance novel, the first book in a trilogy that ends on a mild cliffhanger.


Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment