Sunday, July 26, 2020

Book Sale Ending Soon and Other News #SumeriasSons #rebranding

I don't know about y'all. But July has gone by pretty quick. For me, part of the reason is because we moved a couple of states over, which reminds me, I'll need to update my author bio since I'm not in the Midwest anymore. Ha!

If you haven't seen the updates, I have been participating in Smashwords Summer/Winter Sale which ends at the end of the month. You can find my titles 50% to 75% off. Just check out my book list HERE. 

If you have been on the fence about reading Sumeria's Sons this next bit of news might interest you. I'm going to be taking the series down for some maintenance. The series is being rebranded and getting a face-lift. When I have finished with the face-lift they will go back up, but only on KU.

I have been thinking about doing this for a while for a lot of different reasons, and most of them are boring though relevant to me. LOL!

Sumeria's Sons had been out for several years and since I'm going to be working on the side stories for Nathan, then Gregori, and finally the kids. I wanted to get Sumeria's Sons a new look so that I could utilize the new brand for mainly the kid's stories (though they won't be kids). Nathan's story is leaning toward a more fantasy setting so his will have a similar but different look. Gregori's... I'm still rearranging things so I'm not sure what his look will be like.

That is it for the book sale and Sumeria's Sons news. Let me know if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment