Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Leap of Faith: Part Seven #blogstory #MM #gay #contemporary

Welcome back!

Copyright Lexi Ander

Part Seven: Leap of Faith


Chapter Three

Ben was terrified he'd screwed up. He should've admitted he wanted to go to dinner with Dawson as his date but he'd chickened out at the last second and ran. He grabbed a couple of Clorox wipes, ignored the probing glances Dawson threw his way, and started cleaning his station.
He'd seen the way Dawson watched him when Dawson thought he wasn't paying attention. Ben had been patient and waited for Dawson to make a move. He wasn't sure what spurred him to ask Dawson out but he felt like a fool. He'd ruined what had started out as a great morning.
"Did you want me to finish the tail of the phoenix today?" Dawson flipped through the appointment book at the counter. Alice, their office help, had asked for the day off so they had to man the front desk between appointments.
"What's on the books for today?" Ben made himself stop cleaning the chair before he wore a hole in the vinyl.
"The morning appointments were rescheduled. As long as we don't have any walk-ins, I can finish up your bird in no time."
"All right," he said before he thought it through. He'd probably regret working the rest of the day after Dawson finished the tattoo but he didn't care. It was an excuse to have Dawson touch him.
He pulled his T-shirt over his head and lay face down on the chair. Ben closed his eyes and waited. When Dawson started working, he concentrated on the brush of Dawson's fingers. He was grateful he lay on his stomach because it hid the erection he got every time he was in Dawson's chair. The sting of the needle didn't take away from his fantasies.
"So, this date tonight," Dawson's voice was smooth and low. "I imagine I'll need a suit."
Ben swallowed past the lump in his throat, he felt like a giddy teenager because Dawson called it a 'date'.
"Only if you want to."
Dawson gave him a stinging smack on the ass and Ben thought he was going to lose it and come in the chair. "What the hell, man?" he panted, struggling for control. He'd never told anyone about those secret desires.
"Don't placate me. The invitation has been posted on the fridge for a while. I'm well aware of the restaurant and their dress code. Give me a little credit. I would've said no if I couldn't swing it."
Ben panted softly, well aware that Dawson hadn't moved his hand from Ben's ass.
"Now, do I need to wear a complete suit with a tie or can I get by with a dress shirt and pants?" Dawson squeezed Ben's ass cheek and he couldn't help but to push up into Dawson's large palm. "Well?" Dawson prompted.
Ben drew in a couple of deep breaths and struggled to control his body. "You don't need a complete suit."
"Better," Dawson purred and soothed Ben's stinging ass cheek.
He vehemently wished he were naked. He couldn't count how many fantasies he'd had of Dawson taking him in that very chair.
"Ben, are you listening to me?" Another smack hit his other ass cheek and he bucked in the chair.
"What the hell, man?" Ben rolled to his side to see Dawson.
The man stared back at him, lust stamped on his features. Nothing was hidden from Ben, including the outline of a large hard cock trapped in Dawson's jeans.
"You weren't complaining." Dawson's eyes boldly traveled the length of Ben's body. "In fact, I think you loved the hell out of it and," Dawson palmed Ben's dick, rubbing the erection through the pants, "I'm pretty sure you want me to do more than smack your ass." Ben embarrassed himself with a whimper when Dawson's hand withdrew. "My question was, since we're going on a date, does that mean I get to kiss you? But I think I already have my answer."
Ben's heart beat hard in his chest. "You want to kiss me?"
The bell over the door jingled. Dawson leaned in and whispered. "Oh, I want to do more than merely kiss you."
David Burk, Ben's lawyer, stood by the front counter. "Hi, Ben, Dawson. I have the contracts for the sale for you to sign, Ben."
David was Annie's boyfriend and he'd helped Ben navigate separating his property from Javier and the legal mess of selling his half of the advertising firm. As much as Ben loved David for all of his help, the man had picked the worst time to drop by. Dawson slathered A&D Ointment on Ben's lower back and affixed a bandage to the newly inked skin of the phoenix's tail. Scowling, Ben discreetly adjusted himself before leaving the chair. Dawson chuckled evilly, sending a chill through Ben.
"Hey, David," Ben replied then cleared the gruffness from his throat. "Are you and Annie going to be at the dinner tonight?"
David set the briefcase on the counter and grinned.
"We'll be there, although Annie is having a fit because she wanted us to spend the evening alone." A rakish expression crossed David's face. "I'll have to make it up to her."
Ben accepted one of the packets. "I don't know what is more disturbing. The expression on your face or that you're talking about my sister."
           David laughed. "Oh, I've heard how Annie talks with you. I'm nowhere near as graphic as she is."


Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment