Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Impatience of Self-Editing When I Can Think Of Other Things To Focus On


"The Elffin-ones have buried the truth about the Scarab War so thoroughly they have forgotten who they should be afraid of." 

I finished writing Darksoul on November 3rd. Since then I've been self-editing before I send it to beta readers and the editor. I found a plot hole which I had to fix and a few things that needed clarification but I won't know the total damage until someone else reads it. 

...And I'm getting impatient. This part of the process is grueling because I've read the book so many times that it's hard to concentrate. 

Plus, my co-author for the Devil's Dawn series is probably tired of waiting on my ass to get my chapter done and sent back to her...

And I need to start my story for LT3's sub-call for Roughhouse Raiders.

So I'm impatient to go forward. November is almost half over and I have to get my butt in gear.

Now I need to get back to editing. I'm at page 226 of 314 and I would like to get it finished today if can. *knock on wood*

In the meantime, have you seen my Pinterest page for Darksoul? If not, check it out. There are some pretty cool visuals of some of the characters to be found there. :)

Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment