Thursday, January 3, 2013

Panic! Tomorrow is Release Day!


*running around in circles waving hands in the air*

Tomorrow is the release day for Ruby Red and I feel like I should be doing something.  I'm having a hard time concentrating and I think have scribbled 2 paragraphs in the last 5 hours.

I'm officially useless!

You know what happens when I get this way?  I bake. I did not know this fact about myself until I became published. Tomorrow I will have baked enough cookies to supply the elementary school with treats. Although I am craving chocolate cookies right now, I really shouldn't eat any unless I want to spend 10 hours on the treadmill to burn it off.  I'm allergic to the treadmill, just so you know.

This is the last day that I will have a parkour video.  This one is my favorite just because he is dressed like the hero is Assassin's Creed.  Awesomeness.

Important: I am giving away a couple of copies of Ruby Red on January 5th so make sure you drop tomorrow by and enter if you want a chance at a copy.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment