Friday, November 9, 2018

Audiobook Release! Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons, 1)


Twin Flames is my first published story. It was something I was compelled to write because the characters were talking so loud, which was surprising in a way. I had stopped writing stories in my early 20s, pretty sure that no one outside my circle of friends would want to read them, and busied myself with life. 

Then in 2011 I read a series of paranormal stories where the alphas were alpha-holes and I penned the first four chapters of Twin Flames. It felt so good to be creative again and I sent the chapters to a friend who told me to, finish it! I did. 

Twin Flames and Songs of the Earth was born and I never looked back. The Sumeria's Sons series was finished last year and I figured that was it for Tristan and his family, only I started getting questions about the series releasing on audiobook. :)

Now, Twin Flames has released on audiobook with Songs of the Earth following sometime at the end of November or December. 

Join Tristan and Ushna on their journey that will change the Lycan people for all time.


Titles: Twin Flames
Series: (Sumeria's Sons #1)

Narrator: Matt Haynes

Genre: Gay / Urban Fantasy / Paranormal

Blurb: A Lycan descendant of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, Tristan is not as extraordinary as his ancestors. He is an average warrior, unremarkable throughout. But this fact does not trouble him because he has found his Twin Flame, the one person destined to be his, who will love him unconditionally, life after life.

Then his Flame betrays him, leaving him shattered and dying. Brokenhearted, Tristan dissolves the sacred bond and leaves. His best friend, Ushna, accompanies him, vowing to guard and protect him, and Tristan slowly comes to realize that love does not require a sacred bond.

But if he hopes to keep the love he chooses, they will first have to survive ancient secrets, lies, mythical creatures, and the return of absent gods…

Links: Amazon / Audible / iTunes 


Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment