Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly reading list. What Are You Reading?



I didn't post the reading list for last week since I did my favorites for the year. It seemed like over sharing, and really there wasn't that many to share. I've been concentrating on writing Dragon's Eye, which is coming along really well, so my reading time is down.

This week's list is mixed with last weeks and so there is a bit more than what I can do on a normal week considering these are novels and not novellas or short stories.

Dirty Kiss by Rhys Ford #Audio #Contemporary #NowIGetIt #GreatNarriator
A Shadow of a Dream by Isabella Carter #Audio #Fantasy #GreatNarriator
Frog by Mary Calmes #Audio #Contemporary #GreatNarriator
Through The Last Door by J.A. Jaken #Fantasy
Trouble Comes In Threes by M.A. Church #Paranormal #MMM
Dead Things by Meredith Russell #ZombiesApocalypse

What have you enjoyed reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Dirty Kiss, A Shadow of a Dream, and Frog... I love them all so much! I have not listened to them though :)

    This week... I'm reading Safe in His Arms by Renae Kaye, My Heartbreak Cowboy by ZAM, and The One That Got Away by Rhianne Aile and Madeline Urban :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The narrator for Frog was a pleasant surprise. He had the perfect accent. He really caught the essence of who Webber was.

      I have no clue what I'm going to read this week. I'll be lucky to get a couple of shorts in because I'm pushing hard to be finished with Dragon's Eye by the 21st or so. :)

      Delete