Friday, November 21, 2014

GoodReads 2014 Nominations

The GoodReads M/M Romance Group 2014 Member's Choice Awards. Members of the group can nominate their favorites books in a huge list of categories until November 22nd. The first round of voting begins runs through 11/28 - 12/12, then the 2nd round runs through 12/13 - 12/27 . Results will be revealed in January 2015 and will include 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. If you haven't nominated anyone yet, I encourage you to do so. You have until Saturday, November 22nd. Oh, and you much be a member of the group. :)

As a reader, I love events like this because I browse the list for books or authors that I haven't read, adding to my ever growing to-be-read pile. I can easily spend hours clicking on links and reading blurbs.

This year, I have been fortunate to have been nominated for several categories. It's humbling to see the title of my book or series on the list, that someone thought enough of my work to nominate it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can't say it enough. ((hugs))

Sumeria's Sons

Striker, The Valespian Pact #2

Striker, The Valespian Pact #2; Cover Artist Aisha Akeju

Zeus, Dargon, & Alpha from Striker, The Valespian Pact #2

Striker, The Valespian Pact #2

Striker, The Valespian Pact #2


No comments:

Post a Comment