Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Ran Out Of White Board

Last year about this time, I had 2013 plotted out. Which books I would write, how many releases I would have, what series I would work on, and list of splinter series I would work on plotting out.

Yeah...

So...

2013 did not turn out how I had planned.

It's a good thing that I'm not a stickler for sticking to plotlines or plans. I did have a hiccup when I scrambled to put together a new list of 'to dos'. I think maybe I hoped the train would miraculous jump back on the tracks, allowing me the luxury to finish a couple of projects. It took me a bit to adjust because I kept glancing back, praying things would get resolved.

But it did give me some time to look through a diverse group of storylines I had been contemplating.

Among the new stories that I will write, I have put on the table a couple of other things.

1) Doing a Newsletter to give out updates of new releases, working projects and such.

2)Starting a Blog Story. I would have to have it written before hand because I don't think that I could be disciplined enough to write a chapter once a week. I'm still tossing these two about.

Any feed back or thoughts you have, I would love to hear them.

Last night, I wrote down the list of projects that I would work on for 2014. And I ran out of white board. Which is a good thing because it looks like I will be a work horse this coming year.

2014 Writing Projects In Order from Top to Bottom

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're going to laugh at me I do have another whiteboard four times that size but it's filled with writing notes for Dragon's Eye! Sort of out of wall space!

      Delete
  2. WOW, you are going to be one busy author! I can't wait to read them all, especially Dragon's Eye and Releasing Chaos, I really want the guys to get their HEA. Oh, and I really want to know what happen's with Zeus, Dargon and Alpha......oh oh oh can't forget about Diego and Beck, I need to know how their story ends.........please don't stop writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typing away Fiona!! This is the part where I wish there were three of me! There are so many projects that I would like to get done. Like Right Now. I was sort of surprised at myself for listing that many contemporary stories on the to do list. Don't be surprised if a couple of those have a fantasy twist!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, there are going to be four Valespian books? I don't know how I'm going to survive the wait. I got Alpha Trine when it was on freebie, and I've just been bouncing and obsessively checking for Striker. I'm so glad to head beta is under way. In the meantime, I may need to invest in some of your other books, now that I have a bit of cash floating around. >.>;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bahgera!

      Thank you so much for your kind words!! Yes, there may be a fourth book in the series but it will not be about Dargon, Alpha, and Zeus. Their story will be wrapped up with Striker. Now Striker is currently at 88k which is 2x as long as the original Alpha Trine and will wrap up our threesome. The next one, Bespoken will be about Prometheus, Zeus's lost brother. Depending on how that one goes I might need to pace the story because he's found ... well, let's just say he's not sitting around waiting to be rescued. He's been very busy and I don't know if I can have his story completed and the problem with the V'Saar wrapped up in under 100k. So we'll see. I hate rushing a story because then the end is unsatisfying. :)

      Thank you for reading!

      All My Best,
      Lexi

      Delete