Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oops! I Forgot!

I'm a bad author!  I forgot to let people know that book 3 of Sumeria's Sons is up on Silver's site and open for pre-orders. Release is scheduled for March 23rd.

*Gasp* That is just around the corner! Tristan and Ushna were interviewed over at Hearts On Fire Reviews. As soon as I get a date I'll post it. I'll also host a release party on the 23rd with a couple of unique gifts to giveaway to a couple of lucky participants.

Today I will share the blurbs for Dreams of the Forgotten!  Cheers!


Blurb:


Tristan is plagued by barely remembered dreams and struggles against the urge to bind Ushna to him since Ushna has a Twin Flame awaiting rebirth. But he could lose Ushna in the next lifetime unless he remembers his dreams of the forgotten.

As Tristan and Ushna build a secure infrastructure for their rapidly growing tribe and family, Tristan is plagued by dreams he barely remembers. Factions and enemies threaten to destroy the peace they wish to build, even as Tristan keeps his condition under wraps from all but those closest to him. Amidst it all, Tristan struggles against the urge to bind Ushna to him because Ushna already has a Flame waiting for rebirth. Tristan would do anything to protect that bond, even if it means losing Ushna in the next lifetime. Unless, he remembers his dreams of the forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment