Saturday, August 16, 2014

GRL Book Signing and Pre-orders

If you're going to the 2014 GRL Chicago then you've probably heard of the pre-sales that many authors and publishers are doing. Holy cow. As a reader, I'm thrilled with the pre-sales because book fairs are where I purchase most of my LGBT paperbacks. I LOVE autographed books plus at the book fairs they can be purchased at a discount. What is not to love about that?

After much consideration, I will be doing pre-sales as well, even though by book title list is that ---> <--- big. If you are going to GRL Chicago in October, until September 20th you can pre-order Alpha Trine and Striker from me and then be able to pick them up at the retreat.

I will bring limited stock to GRL to sell at the normal book fair price.


 


On a separate note, Less Than Three Press is having a END-OF-SUMMER SALE! GET 20% OFF ALL LT3 STOCKLT3 is throwing an end-of-summer sale! Stock up on sweet LGBTQ romance for the beach (or the couch ^_~) with 20% off all ebooks, paperbacks, anthologies, collections… basically, if you can read it, you can buy it on sale.

Sale runs from today, Friday, August 15 through end of day Friday, August 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment