Saturday, January 19, 2013

4.75 Stars for Ruby Red

So I have been out of town for about a week vising friends in Chicago and catching up with my BFF, Molly.  I had a good time and was able to get some serious writing done on I.O.N. #2 Werewolf's Tail & A Druid Sword.  Two more chapters and I am finished with the first draft!

I was tickled pink to have a treasure waiting from me when I came home.  Joyfully Jay Reviews has a fantastic review of Ruby Red, giving the short book 4.75 stars.  I've been giddy ever sense.  Go over and take a look--Click Here

Blurb: Escaping the shadows of tragic loss, Diego builds a new life with his best friend Beck. The appearance of a mysterious package changes his world and threatens his newfound love, making him wonder if he’s escaped anything at all.


Diego Hernandez had long been in love with Beck Zell. Deciding it was now or never, he confronted his best friend, and they spend a perfect night discovering new and kinky things about each other. But the next morning, things start going downhill fast when a suspicious package arrives on the doorstep for Beck. Accosted by thugs, they barely escape. Memories of a dead brother and an untouchable drug lord spur Diego to believe his lover was mixed up in a dangerous underworld. Diego would do anything to save Beck, even if it's at the business end of a Louisville Slugger. Little did he know he was jumping feet first into the paranormal world policed by ION.

Buy Link: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment