Thursday, November 15, 2012

She's At It Again

Hi!  It's me...well of course it's me.  Look there already sassin' myself and I haven't even got started.  :)

What I stopped by to tell you: on Saturday, November 17th, from Noon to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard time, I will be hijacking the Silver Facebook page, again.  Amazing isn't it!  I was such a bad girl last ti...okay, okay, I wasn't. But we had fun last month and we are going to have fun again this month.  So stop on by, say "hi", leave a comment or two. I will have new excepts for Twin Flames, Songs of the Earth, Ruby Red Booty Short & A Louisville Slugger, and sneak peak at Dreams of the Forgotten.  Before I leave there I will draw names for an e-book copy of Songs of the Earth.  I'll see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll be a little bad... :)
      I have been looking through trying to find excerpts for PG13 postings. I wanted sexy but not graphic for Saturday. I set up a special treat from the next book in the series, Dreams of the Forgotten, that will come last.

      ...I read your review tonight. I don't adequate words so, Thank You. Really. I am tickled pink by how much you loved Songs of the Earth. It made my week. :))

      Delete