Saturday, February 3, 2018

News and Updates #unshakable #DevilsDawn #BlessedBane #gentleman #valespianpact

What am I doing? Trying to figure out what I want to post for today. 

See, last Saturday, I injured my back. (stand on one leg, bend, twist, reach over the back of the couch to lift something heavy >> stupidity << I know better and yet I did it anyway.) So the week has been less than stellar which also means I haven't been as productive as I wanted. I haven't been too interested in reading as well, so when I looked in my folder for the Reading Radar I stopped. Nothing in it really inspires me. For the first time in a long while, I'm "meh" about starting a new book. I have read all the ones that I wanted, but anything else I'm indifferent about.

So I'll tell you what news I do have for the month of February. 

There is actually a lot going on with Keeping Faith, Devil's Heart, Caledonia Destiny, Assassin's Retirement, and Constant.



At the end of the month, I will be receiving the rights back for Keeping Faith of the Unshakable series. I currently have no plans on re-publishing the book. If I did, then I would have to find the time to re-edit and expand some parts of it. This wasn't a great seller so I'm just going to put it to bed for a while.

Keeping Faith will be available until February 27th from all retailers. 



Devil's Heart, the collaboration with Kenzie Kade, is out with the beta readers.

Caledonia Destiny: Blessed Bane is out with an editor. I will be self-publishing once we finally get it fixed. (I really messed up the book and fixing it has been a chore. :D )

If you haven't tuned in on Tuesdays, check it out. The blog story, Assassin's Retirement is going strong. I took a character from Keeping Faith and planned to write a fluffy holiday story. It quickly evolved into something entirely different. I'm pantsing the story so I have not idea where it is going from week to week. So far it has been a fun and stress free ride. For those just now starting the story, I have added the Table of Contents here and you'll find one at the bottom those pages as well.

Table of Contents
Chapter Six, Part 1 - Harbinger of a Nightmare
Chapter Seven, Part 1 - Stolen Answers
Chapter Eight, Part 1 - No such thing as heroes  





I have been getting a lot of questions about the 3rd book of Valespian Pact. I'm working on the second draft of Constant. This month it will go out to beta readers and after it comes back I'll submit it to the publisher. So the release date is not scheduled yet.

Everybody expect book three to be Bespoken. But before we get there, this story about the Mar'Sani needed to be told. I should probably write a blog post about why that is. :)


And that is it! I have some rewrites and scenes I want to add to Constant before I look for beta readers. The book turned out longer than I had anticipated, not that I'm complaining. After last year, it's actually a very nice feeling to be this close to finishing a manuscript.

Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment