Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Keep the Stars Running: 2015 Rainbow Award Winner!



How cool is it that Keep the Stars Running tied for 1st place (with Kirby Crow's Hammer and Bone) for 2015 Rainbow Awards LGBT Anthology / Collection. Earlier this month we were notified that it received an Honorable Mention which was thrilling in of itself.

The anthologies in the category are Gayrabian Nights by Johnny Townsend, Charmed and Dangerous: Ten Tales of Gay Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy by Jordan Castillo Price, Hope and Love Anthology by Áine P Massie, and Don’t Be Shy – A collection of erotic lesbian stories by Jae & Astrid Ohletz.

Paperback: 514 pages
Publisher: Less Than Three Press (May 13, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1620045311
ISBN-13: 978-1620045312
Amazon: Keep the Stars Running
Amazon Kindle: Keep the Stars Running

Space is not always filled with adventures and glory. Not everybody goes racing off to battle evil and save the galaxy. Between the rebels, pirates, royals, and spies are the everyday people who work hard just to get by and ensure everyone gets home safe. 

Less Than Three Press presents a collection of tales about the ordinary folks who keep the stars running.

» The Prince and the Programmer by Cassandra Pierce
» The Aurora Conspiracy by Lexi Ander
» About a Bot by Andrea Speed
» Flight Risk by Talya Andor
» Survival by Leona Carver

"Every time I read an Andrea Speed book I get sucked in. I read all the books in the anthology, they were all good.

Although on a similar theme, each story took a different approach. I was hooked very early on by not just the plots, but the characters and worldbuilding. A few authors new to me who I will be reading more of. Loved it.

In the previous anthologies I've said that there was a mixed bag of good and not so good stories. In this one, though, I must confess, I Loved all the stories within. Each one was quite entertaining and some even kept me at the edge of the seat. I must say, I'd love to see these shorts expanded to novel size and let us see more of these couples and the men and women who surround them. Well written, entertaining stories!"

No comments:

Post a Comment