Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rainbow Con 2015 Schedule


I had seen everyone on Facebook talking about their panel placement for Rainbow Con and I was like, "I don't have mine yet, but it'll come." Well last night I noticed someone said spam and I check and there was my email, six days old. Awesome.

But I was looking at this and started laughing. I totally forgot about forgot about signing up for the Author Reading. There are a lot panels I'm on and several were about different kinds of sex which made me immediately think of Salt-n-Pepa.

Thu 1pm - Fiction: How Much Sex is Too Much Sex? 
Thu 2pm - Hard vs Soft Sci-Fi 
Fri 10am - Why Won't You Die: Vampires and Zombies 
Fri 11am - My God, It's Full of Gays! 
Fri 2pm - Warning: Too Many Warnings 
Sat 11am - Author Signing 
Sat 1pm - Anthro Sex Sat 
4pm - Shifter Sex 
Sat 5pm - Beyond the Wolf: Non-Canine Shifters 
Sun 11am - Fifty Shades of Fantasy 
Sun 12pm - Author Reading

I really like the line-up. Now I can start getting prepared. :)

Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment