Saturday, November 29, 2014

What Are You Reading?

Lots of rereads and short stories this time of year. Really busy and I can only break away for an hour or two so I needed something that was quick or that I could put down. The only exception on the list is Chosen. That was my first time through and I wasn't happy making myself put it down because I wanted to read straight through. :) The anthologies I work on for a while and only include them if they are finished in that week.


Oracle's Hatchling by Mell Eight #Fantasy #Novella
The Chosen by JC Owens #Sci-Fi #Fantasy #Novel
Bloodlines: Current by Mechele Armstrong #vampires #historical (can be read as a standalone) #Novella
Bloodlines: Bitter Love by Mechele Armstrong #vampires (can be read as a standalone) #Novella
Bonds of Fire by Sophie Duncan #Fantasy #Novella #MMM
Private Dicks: Undercovers #Anthology #Sci-Fi #Fantasy #Contemporary #Novel #LT3
Always There by Megan Derr #Anthology #AlternateWorld #Historical
Dire Straits by Megan Derr #ShortStory #Fantasy
Love Tokens by Megan Derr #ShortStory #Fantasy
The Englor Affair by JL Langley #Reread #SciFi #Regency















Thank you for stopping by and reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment