Sunday, November 9, 2014

What Are You Reading?

I've been thinking about having a weekly blog post about what I've read for the week. I love to read when I get the chance and I love to talk about books. Once a month, if the stars align, I meet with the Chicagoland book club to spend 2-3 hours talking about what we read.

With Dad being in the hospital, I didn't go this month, and with his health up in the air I might not go next month either. So I thought I would post what I've read on Sunday of every week. Something light and fun.

What I won't do is post a book I don't like and I won't talk negatively about the books I post here. I won't give star ratings or a review. This is me saying, "Hey! I read this and liked it."

If y'all have something that you liked, and wanted to give a shout out to then by all means, go for it.

Nothing negative please. This is like cathartic therapy for me. I spend my days worrying about my dad and I need something to draw my attention and make me smile. ^_^

This first time I'm going to back farther than a week because I didn't get to read anything but what the editors sent me.

****

A while ago, Evernight Publishing had a submission call for a shared universe that I wanted to participate in but there just wasn't time. They are menage stories, which is one of my favorites to read, and yes, I still read some M/M/F. I've read several.

(P.S. I'll add the book covers at the end. Blogger is such a snot and won't allow me to line the covers across, otherwise they take up too much space.)

Assassin by Nicola Cameron #Sci-Fi #MMM
Proposition by Beth D. Carter #Sci-Fi #MFM
Defiance by Beth D. Carter #Sci-Fi #MFM
Captive by Pelaam #Sci-Fi #MMM
Broken by Erin M. Leaf  #Sci-Fi #MMF

The others in no particular order:

Crave by Vivien Dean #UrbanFantasy #Vampires
A Tooth for a Fang by Liv Olteano #Paranormal
Dangerous Beauty by Tali Spencer #AlternateWorld #Historical
King's Conquest by Valentina Heart #Fantast #Mpreg #Reread
A Suitable Replacement by Megan Derr #Fantasy
Dancing in the Dark by Megan Derr #UrbanFantasy #Reread
Boots for the Gentleman by Gus Li & Eon De Beaumont #Fantasy
Ashes and Echoes by Gus Li #Fantasy
The Heart of the Kingdom by Sasha L. Miller #Fantasy
Captive Heart by Tali Spencer #AlternateWorld #Historical #MF
Assimilation, Love, and other Human Oddities by Lyn Gala #Sci-Fi

And that's it for the last 30 days. It seems a bit skimpy to me but I have to remind myself that some of these are longer than other and so took me more than one sitting to complete.

What have you read recently?? ^_^

















No comments:

Post a Comment