Friday, September 20, 2013

Upcoming Events... And A Little Smut (NSFW)

Wow. The week buzzed by fast. The plan was to write 30k by Friday and it's Friday and I only have about 25% of my word count completed. *grumpy face*

To be fair, it has been a hectic week. Running endless errands. Super cleaning of the house because we may have unannounced pop by visitors this weekend and I had a birthday. I am a young 21 times 2. LOL!

The next 10 days are going to busy as well with Alpha Trine being released on the 25th. Starting tomorrow, September 21st, I will be over at Top To Bottom Reviews for an interview. I'll be blog hopping from the 23rd to the 27th and then I'll be over at Sid Love's on the 30th. What fun!

Here's a schedule:

September 21th - http://top2bottomreviews.wordpress.com/
September 23rd – Babes In Boyland (http://www.babesinboyland.net/)
September 24th – Raining Men (
http://rainingmenamen.blogspot.com/)
September 25th – Pants Off Reviews (
http://pantsoffreviews.blogspot.com/)
September 26th – World of Diversity Fiction (
http://sean-norris.com/)
September 27th – dreaminginfinity (
https://dreaminginfinity.wordpress.com/)
September 27th - Interview and Spotlight at Top 2 Bottom Reviews - http://top2bottomreviews.wordpress.com/
September 28th - the winner of the tour announced here
September 30th - http://sidlove.wordpress.com/

So I promised you some smut. I've posted sex scenes on the blog in the past but this is... steaming. *fans self*

This is NOT Safe For Work so click, look away, do what ever you need to do to  not scroll down any more because this is really, really racy... erotic... do not read if you don't want to have a hot flashes, or be left frustrated.

Disclaimer: reader may need a honey close to snuggle with after reading this. :)  *evil laugh*

Last chance to look away...

Seriously....

Here you go....





Letter to a lover...

You're on all fours, your legs spread just so. You're still dewy from the shower as I weigh your balls in my hand, softly rolling. My thumb rubs against your perineum as my other hand light caresses you ass cheek before squeezing, pulling so that I can lick up the crack of your ass. Will you moan for me? Will you tell me what you want me to do with my tongue? Do you want me to lick your hole? Fuck your asshole with my tongue? Do you want to feel my saliva drip down the back of your balls?

I lick and suck on the wrinkled edges, lightly rake my teeth over you before I stick my tongue in your hole. When I do, I move my hand from your balls to grasp your cock. Is your cock weeping for me? If I rub my thumb over the tip will it come away wet? Are you biting your lip? Will you push your hips into my fist or push your ass onto my tongue?

Over and over I stab your ass with my tongue. I lick and I suck but I want more. I need something in my mouth. I want to taste. Salt? Bitter? Sweet? Precum is mostly sweet. The salt and the bitter come later. I lay down. You're still on your hands and knees but your knees are under my arms so that your cock is almost right there for my mouth. I only have to lift my head a little to take you in, to taste you on my tongue. I lick around the head, run my tongue up your piss slit looking for more. I take you in until you hit the back of my throat. In this position, I can't take you down my throat but I will swallow around as much of you as I can.

I grip your ass cheeks with both of my hands. I need you to fuck my mouth. God. I love to have my mouth full. Will you grip my hair? Tug it just a bit or maybe a lot. I want to feel your balls hit my chin as you move in and out of my mouth. What kind of noises are you making for me now? I'm moaning, holding your ass cheeks in my hands, you're twisting my hair a bit, and I run a couple of fingers over your asshole. You're still slick with my saliva and I press my middle finger in to the second knuckle. Are you going to spill for me? I want you to. Cum in my mouth so I can taste all of you, drink you down, and revel in your taste. I tighten my lips and suck hard every time you pull your cock out because I don't want you to take it away. Then you give it back to me with each thrust. I can feel your legs tremble slightly. My finger is fucking your ass and I feel the muscles clamp down on it as you cum in my mouth, coating my tongue. Yes. Salty and bitter. I swallow the cum until you have no more to give.


*fans self*

Thank you for stopping by and reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment