Friday, November 2, 2012

Exclusive Sneak Peek at an Excerpt for Songs of the Earth!


Hello All!  November 10th is the release of Sumeria's Sons Book #2, Songs of the Earth.    :dance:


The sweet and wonderful Caitlin Ricci is hosting me on her blog this coming Sunday, November 4th. For those who had read Twin Flames and were dying at the end. You'll be excited to know that I will be sharing an excerpt from my upcoming release, Songs of the Earth. I will also run a raffle for a e-book copy of Twin Flames from Caitlin's blog as well.  All you need to do is stop by Caitlin's blog  -  http://authorcaitlinricci.blogspot.com/  -  and leave a comment with your name and and email address before 11:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on November 4th.

I look forward to seeing you there!!   :D


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Songs of The Earth. Will be on this straight away on November 10th, which probably means the 11th here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I think I will be more nerve racked with this release than the first! ~bites fingernails~ :))

      Delete