Sunday, September 16, 2012

Edits for Twin Flames Completed!

Edits for Twin Flames was completed this week and sent off for binding.  I am very excited.  There are 20 days left before the release on October 6th.  I finally have my blurb which I will share with you today.  In the next week or so I hope to have my excerpt from Brenna.  Oh!  Make sure you scroll to the bottom and take a look at the cover.  The cover artist Lee Tiffin is such an awesome job!  My dark headed Ushna is such a hottie!

Blurb:


Tristan Janick is a Lycan descendant of Gilgamesh and Enkidu, an average Warrior of Anat. He has found his Twin Flame, the one person who's supposed to love him unconditionally. Betrayed, broken, and dying, he dissolves the sacred bond and leaves.

His best friend, Ushna, vows to guard and protect him, always close but never touching. Waking up from his half-life after a hunt gone badly, Tristan realizes he's in love with Ushna and sets out to seduce him.

Ancient secrets and lies are revealed, setting off a chain of events that tests not only Tristan and Ushna's love, but challenges their ability to stay alive when creatures of myth awaken, and absent Gods walk the Earth once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment